welcome to jahromigroup

The classical universities, in the tradition of Alexander von Humboldt,provide a broad general education and students usually attend them from three to six years. Advanced studies in law,medicine,dentistry and other professions that require government licensing are done at universities. A university that has a technological orientation is known as Technische Universität(TU, technical university).

Depending on where you are in your academic career, German universities offer you the following options:

  • begin a bachelor’s programme as a first-time student (undergraduate study).
  • complete several semesters of study abroad as part of your degree programme in your home country.
  • enrol in a graduate programme after receiving your undergraduate degree.
  • earn your doctorate.

Source: https://www.study-in.de