Spain Universities + Ranking extracted from QS
- Universitat de Barcelona 156
- Universitat de Barcelona 187
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid 195
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona 233
- University Complutense Madrid 270
- University of Navarra 275
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya 281
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M) 296
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra 373
- Universitat Politècnica de València 461-470
- Universidad de Zaragoza 491-500
- Politécnica de Madrid 501-550
- University of Granada 551-600
- Universidad de Alc 551-600
- Universitat de Valencia 601-650
- University of Salamanca 601-650
- Universidad de Sevilla 601-650
- Universidade de Santiago de Compostela 651-700
- Universidad del Pais Vasco 801-1000
- Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha 801-1000
- University of Murcia 801-1000
- Universidad de Oviedo 801-1000
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos 801-1000
- Universidade da Coruña
To find The authorized universities of MSRT Please click here.
Why Study in Spain
- A Great Educational System
- Affordable Costs of Living
- Affordable Tuition Rates
- Wonderful Climate
General Application procedure study in spain
- To register for the application;
- To fill the required information and to upload documentation;
- Students must pay a pre-enrolment fee of usually ~ €30;
- To check and make changes on the application;
- Successful applicants must accept the place in the pre-enrolment application and pay usually ~€300,
- Students can use the letter of admission to begin to apply for the visa they will need to complete the master's degree course in Spain.
Admission Requirements spain
To be admitted into a Graduate & Postgraduate program in Spain a student must have the following admission requirements:
- Identification Card (Passport, Translated National ID card etc.)
- Work experience in special cases
- Recommendation Letters for postgraduate Studies
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master degree which would be equivalent to that of a Bachelor & Master degree in Spain.
- If entering a Doctoral program the student must have already obtained 60 credits in a classroom.
Note: It is recommended to have translated documents in Spanish. Submitting your documents in a language other than Spanish will delay the acceptance into the university.
Level of English Proficiency for English-taught courses
- Master degree
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEFL 95 to 100
- IELTS 6
- TOEFL 90 to 95
Cost of Study in spain
- Tuition fees in public universities
- Bachelor degrees: between 12.50 to 36 EUR/credit (the equivalent of 750 – 2,100 EUR/year)
- Master and PhD degrees: between 15 and 55 EUR/credit (the equivalent of 900 – 3,300 EUR/year)
- Most affordable universities in Spain
- University of Jaen – the average tuition is 1,000 EUR/year
- Open University of Catalonia – the average tuition is 1,500 EUR/year
- University of Lleida – the average tuition is 1,800 EUR/year
- University of Valencia – the average tuition is 2,760 EUR/year
- Tuition fees at top-ranked universities
- Autonomous University of Madrid – average tuition is between 2,000 and 3,000 EUR/year.
- University of Barcelona – average tuition is 2,900 EUR/year.
- Pompeu Fabra University – tuition ranges between 3,000 and 4,000 EUR/year.
- Autonomous University of Barcelona – average tuition fees are 3,500 EUR/year.
Student living costs in Spain
- Madrid and Barcelona claim the titles of the most expensive Spanish cities, where you would need around 1,300 EUR/month for all your monthly expenses.
- On the other hand, in cities like Valencia, Seville or Cadiz, you can enjoy cheaper living costs, 800 – 850 EUR/month on average.
Student accommodation costs
- The main housing options for students in Spain are:
- Student residence – prices range from 360 to 650 EUR/month.
- Rent an apartment – prices for rent are between 650 and 880 EUR/month. Renting an apartment in Madrid and Barcelona costs around 860 – 1,350 EUR/month.
- Home stay – rates are around 700 – 800 EUR/month, with meals included.
Typical prices for some of the most commonly purchased food items can be found below.
- 1 Liter Milk -1 Euro
- Fresh Chicken – 4 Euros per kilogram
- 1 Kilo Potatoes -70c
- Frozen Pizza -3.50 Euros
- Cheddar Cheese -6 Euros for 250grams of cheese
Work Permit in spain
Students are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week for the duration of your study in Spain. (8 to10 Euro on hourly basis)
Undergraduate Students Weekly 10hrs
Post Graduate Studies Weekly 20hrs
To Lodge Visa you need following documents:
- University admission
- Translated documents (BA, MA, and M.Sc.)
- Police clearance
- Medical Check
- Financial Document
- Rental Agreement in Spain
- Certificate of Sponsorship